desitv.iqbaltips.com is not supporting to any copy right content and this is a third party embeded website. It also does not allow to the online users to copy from this site.
On the other hand, Desitv.iqbaltips.com is not respobsible, if any user post or share any copy righted content. We are trying our best to control the plagiarism and we will appreciate, if someone inform us about any type of copyrighted content on our website.
Third Party Official Links
Desitv.iqbaltips.com provides official links for Tv channel and official Youtube video channels.These links are provided just for the comfort and desitv.iqbaltips. com are not responsible for any content of the third party site and you can use these site on risk.
Notification of Infringement
Desitv.iqbaltips.com does not allow to copyright content on this site.If you are a copyright owner or an agent and believe that any file or other content or link infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) which is incorporated by reference):
(i) An electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
(iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
(iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
(v) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section 5
(D), your DMCA notice may not be valid.
In some instances and where feasible one may supply a counter-notification as indicated on the form below. The administrator of an affected site or the provider of affected content may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. When we receive a counter notification, we may reinstate the
material in question.
Account Termination In appropriate circumstances, desitv.iqbaltips.com will terminate/suspend user account of repeat infringers. If you believe that an account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact
desitv.iqbaltips.com and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer.
Here is a DMCA form you may use for efficiency:
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (for example, “The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on http://www.samplewebsite.com/sample_page.html”) or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed (for example, “The copyrighted work at issue is the
“ABC Guide” by John Doe, published by Jones Publishing, ISBN #0123456789”).
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item
#1 above. FOR WEB OR INTERNET SEARCH, YOU MUST IDENTIFY EACH SEARCH RESULT THAT DIRECTLY
LINKS TO A WEB PAGE OR FILE THAT ALLEGEDLY CONTAINS INFRINGING MATERIAL. This requires you
to provide (a) the search query that you used, and (b) the URL for each allegedly infringing search result. If you are sending a large number of URLs in one removal g_Request, please also send an electronic copy of the notice to [email protected]
3. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit desitv.iqbaltips.com to contact you (email address is preferred).
4. Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit desitv.iqbaltips.com to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content (emailaddress
5. Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
6. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
7. Sign the paper. Counter Notification
The administrator of an affected site or the provider of affected content may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. When we receive a counter notification, we may reinstate the material in
To file a counter notification with us, you must provide a written communication (by fax or regular mail or by email) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially
misrepresent that a product or activity is not infringing the copyrights of others.
Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material infringes the copyrights of others, we suggest that you first contact an attorney. A sample counter notification may be found at www.chillingeffects.org/dmca/counter512.pdf. To expedite our ability to process your counter notification, please use the following
format (including section numbers):
1. Identify the specific URLs or other unique identifying information of material that desitv.iqbaltips.com has removed or to which desitv.iqbaltips.com has disabled access.
2. Provide your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or San Francisco County, California if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
3. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that each search result, message, or other item of content identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled, or that the material identified by the complainant has been removed or disabled at the URL identified and will no longer be shown.”